Deviled Eggs are a simple yet delicious side dish for any party. They for sure will be the first to go! These are definitely a side dish I make for every party we hold at our house like birthdays, holiday parties, and just friends get together! Here is the best recipe my dad shared with me, and I love it so much I wanted to share it with you!
Blogging disclosure: Posts may include links to my affiliate account at Amazon.com. Raising Lost Boys earns a few cents of the dollar if you the readers purchase the items I recommend. Thanks so much for supporting my blog when you shop at Amazon!
Yield: 20 Deviled Eggs Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- A dozen eggs
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- A teaspoon of mustard
- Yellow Onion
- Salt/ Pepper
- Place eggs in pan and cover with water
- Bring it to a Hard boil
- Turn off heat and leave the pan on the stove for 20 mintues
- Drain off water then immediately cover with ice and ice water.
- Let sit fr 10 mintures
- While the eggs are sitting chop up your onion very very finely. Set aside
- Now remove shells from eggs
- Cut eggs in half long ways
- take out the yolk and place in a bowl.
- Mash up yolk
- Add Mayo, mustard, onion, and salt/pepper
- Taste if not creamy enough add more Mayo.
- Pipe or using spoon put the mix in the eggs
- Sprinkle with Paprika or you can sprinkle with bacon!
I hope you try and enjoy this recipe ! It sure is a house favorite here in my house! If you tried it, tell me what you think! Leave a comment below!