Ever just want something sweet Mickey Mouse shaped? I know my family does! When we are missing the parks I like to make some Mickey shaped treats to I guess you can say to fill the void! Today I made a Mickey Mouse shaped apple crumble! It’s a huge hit in my house, and didn’t even last a whole day!
This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here
My kitchen is Disney inspired, so during our last stay at Disney World my parents got me this adorable Mickey Mouse shaped Casserole Dish, which I fell in love with! I thought Id use this to make my apple crumble!
What You’ll Need:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 large egg
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 med granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped (2 cups)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Spray an 8×11 baking pan with non-stick spray. ( I used My Mickey Mouse Casserole Dish)
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
3. Stir the chopped apples and lemon juice together and put aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream the sugar and butter together.
5. Add in the egg, orange juice and vanilla.
6. Mix in the dry ingredients, then fold in the apples. Spread into an even layer in the prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until brown on top and a toothpick into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
If you want to make it extra sweet pour some caramel on it, or serve it with some ice cream! This was such a hit in my house, and Bentley loved the fact it was shaped as Mickey Mouse!
I hope you Enjoy! What are some Mickey Shaped treats you make?
Comment below !
Tribe of LIttle’s